Blessings to all – today we have the Grand Cardinal Lunar Nodal Cross in the skies (same alignment we had on Jan 5th). Uranus in Aries conjunct the South Node squares Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in Cancer and opposes the North Node in Libra. It’s the same karmic dynamic which we faced for so long in 2014, this time reinforced by the Nodal (Aries-Libra) opposition. By now, all of us have experienced this alignment several times. Those with strong Cardinal Placements (Capricorn, Cancer, Libra, Aries) – be mindful that these energies will be even stronger for you!
The times given above are PEAK times. Meaning that you’re likely to have already felt this alignment coming and will continue to feel it into the morning/afternoon of February 2nd, depending on where you are. Bear in mind that we’ve also got a lot of Pisces activity with Venus, Mars, Chiron and Neptune going on concurrently – asking us to Transform the Way We Love (see http://wp.me/p4OUNS-j2 ). The Moon, by way of its transit through Cancer lights up the Pisces stellium as well! Those with placements between 12-18 Taurus will also experience a powerful Yod between Mars/Chiron, the North Node and the Taurus placement (read the linked article for more information).
Many of you will feel this alignment as an unusual form of intensity or pressure, urging you to take action and DO SOMETHING! Others who have already attuned themselves to the Grand Cross may feel a little calmer about it, sensing a slight pressure. It really depends on you and how you work with this energy.
Cardinal energies look at some of the larger questions such as
– Who Am I? – Aries (Self, I AM Consciousness, Self-Assertion, Path-making/Path-breaking)
– Who Are You? – Libra (Partnerships, Balance, Collaborations, the Shadow Self)
– Where do I Come From? – Cancer (Home, Grounding, Mother, Family)
– What did I Come to Accomplish? – Capricorn (The Legacy you leave behind, Public Life, Career,, etc.)
In short, we’re being asked to look at all of these major questions – at once! The North and South Nodes directly weave our Soul’s Experiences and Karmic Cycles into this alignment. Many will be remembering the strength they once had (which may have been abused) – South Node in Aries, whilst finding ways to bring that strength and self-knowing into a social, group or partnership dynamic (North Node-Libra).
I see the North Node as the direction which this Grand Cross leads us towards. I’ve often said that I find Libra to be the most powerful sign in the zodiac. It represents Balance and the ability to accept Ambiguity and Paradox. It can Accept Difference without needing to change it!
I suggest the following practices/ideas to you on that basis:
(1) Stay Centered, Stay Grounded.
(2) Know that this is a transitory phase. It WILL pass.
(3) Look for the Eternal Part of you that lies deep within. All of these transformations are powerful, but there is still a part of you that remains as the Detached Observer. Connect with that part of yourself and the Wisdom it carries.
(4) Try to avoid knee-jerk reactions. Take a few moments to calm yourselves before saying anything in haste
(5) Sitting by the Ocean, or going to places which make you feel deeply connected with Source is highly recommended.
(6) Be forgiving on yourselves and others. Take nothing personally at this time. Remember that Everyone is going through the same process!
(7) Have Faith. This process is helping you prepare for something much bigger. Have Faith in your conception of the Divine/Sacred and allow the transformation to happen.
To those of you who observe the Sabbats of Lammas (Southern Hemisphere) and Imbolc (Northern Hemisphere) – happy celebrating! I hope to do a post later today which explains the energies of these festivals and how they are reinforced by current astrological configurations.
Blessings to All,