In nearly a week’s time, Mercury will end its Retrograde in Libra and the North Node will shift out of Libra, entering Virgo. Mercury, as part of its apparent retrograde motion, has conjuncted The Sun, Black Moon Lilith, Juno and is headed for The Super Galactic Center & North Node before stationing direct.
Basically, the energy of this particular Mercury Retrograde focuses on revisiting decisions made and ideas held within the context of partnerships. collaborations and relationships-between-Self-and-Other. Much was already revealed to us on this theme during the last Lunar Eclipse in Aries, and more revelations are underway.
It’s a very intense Mercury Retrograde for a whole bunch of reasons:
– the fact the North Node is completing its collective teachings for us in the domain of partnerships (Oct 9/10, 2015)
– the various conjunctions Mercury Retrograde has made along the way
– the fact it’s taking place within the 7-day window of the past Eclipse
– and that Mercury will be sextiling Saturn at 1 Sagittarius (Sep 30-October 18). In the next two weeks, those with placements near 0-2 Taurus will be seeing re-triggerings of past Yod (Finger of Fate) activity/themes seen in previous weeks.
So what does all this mean?
The energy is one that asks us to question everything we thought we knew about who we are, how we relate to others, and why. There’s a great emphasis on honoring our integrity, but at the same time, realizing that ‘integrity’ is not a code word for ‘holding onto bits of you that no longer resonate or for ‘being unwilling to change and adapt’.
There’s a different kind of `birth-death-rebirth process, one that can now involve two individual selves, finding ways to tear down the walls erected by the Ego-Mind that believes it is separate from all else. What is then created or formed is a bridge between unique souls as part of something that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Bear in mind that also refers to the dynamics between the Conscious-and-Shadow Self, legal-contractual agreements, and partnerships of both a professional and personal nature. And – all of these absolutely reflect aspect of a much larger partnership that we are all a part of: as members of a Co-Creative relationship with our notion of ‘The Divine’.
I suspect many of us will feel the weight of this alignment ease over three phases:
– when the Mercury Retrograde ends – October 8/9
– when the North Node shifts – October 9/10
– when Mercury stops sextiling Saturn – October 18/19
– when Mercury exits the Shadow Phase – ( 15 Libra ’55, October 24/25)
Personally, I’d look to Nov 8/9, 2015 as the time by which we can definitely expect to see the contours of the new ‘normal’, or the new level of consciousness we now accept as the filter through which we construct our sense of ‘reality’. This is when Saturn exits its shadow phase by reaching the degree at which it first began its retrograde (4 Sagittarius ’56, March 13 2015).
It’s been a very, very, intense ride thus far – let’s see where it takes us all.
PS – for those wondering about the dual dates, e.g. October 8/9 and so on – take the 1st date if you’re in the US/Canada and the 2nd date if you’re in Asia/Australia. Ciao!