Practical Guidance on the Sagittarius Full Moon (20-6-2016)
It´s one of those Full Moons that bring out and intensify all that we have been experiencing anyway in recent weeks. For instance, we see the hand of the:
- the Jupiter-Node conjunction (an important time where we open pathways to greater service, guidance and healing)
- the Solstice (a pivotal moment in the turning of the seasons)
- the Grand Mutable Cross (now activated with Mercury and Vesta in Gemini, opposing Saturn and The Great Attractor in Sagittarius, squaring Neptune and The South Node and Jupiter and the North Node) – if you did want a writeup on the Grand Mutable Cross, look here: http://wp.me/p4OUNS-1a7
- and their trine to Pluto (the potential for transformation of old, entrenched structures).
Now I could do a long post that explained each and every aspect of this, but considering the sheer amount of energy in the sky my instinct is to focus on the practicalities of it.
– If you feel like flying, travelling, making a big leap or decision in the Path you take – do it.
– If you feel like old stuff is coming up, to the best of your ability, face it – or find someone who can help
– If it´s too much for you to face, seek shelter in safe, grounded space
There´s going to be a lot of powerful, and some mixed messages (and interpretations) flying around. Some of what you receive will be for you and will guide you to where you need to go. And some won´t be.
Some of you will find Teachers and Paths you require, and others will walk away from them – and into new directions.
Let it wash over you. Whatever message does come.
And center yourself to see which part of yourself is responding
The Ego? The Mind? The Heart? The Soul?
Which part of your body is resonating?
And what other message does that bring?
Unless you feel grounded enough and guided to do so, I would suggest avoiding high-energy activations at this time.
If, on the other hand – the signals say GO!
Then take that leap.
Bear in mind that this is the 2nd Sagittarius Full Moon we´ve had in a row and that it occurs at 29 degrees of the sign, close to the Galactic Center (27 Sagittarius).
There´s a clear message in the skies, for all of us.
Even if, especially with the Mutable Cross in play, it may seem otherwise.
Remember to find your center, ground out and – if you do need a focus – stay true to the Heart´s navigation and let it be your compass through the storm.
The Sagittarius Full Moon goes exact at 11:02 am, UTC time, 20 June 2016 – at 29 degrees! 🙂
Activating/Clearing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i76qu8PRpdE – do not work with this if you are feeling ungrounded!
Lepidolite – calming the nervous system
Chrysoprase – clearing the heart, opening it to love
Charoite – healing karmic imprints, allowing the Soul to awaken to service
Suggested Essential oils (make sure you´re not allergic to them):
Rose – Unconditional Love and Protection
Sandalwood – Grounding and Sacral Activation (if appropriate)
Frankincense – Clearing and Protection
Neem – Protection and Earth-Goddess connection
Blessings and Love,
Priestess Bairavee Balasubramaniam PhD
Image Information: Great Rift Valley.jpg – By Xiaojun Deng (Flickr: Great Rift Valley) [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons