Sun, Mars, Juno and Venus are in Virgo. Mercury will follow suit by the end of August. All of them go on to trine Uranus in Taurus – including the Virgo New Moon at 6 degrees (30th August 2019, 10:37 UT) !
In the video, I talk more about what Virgo season asks us to do and how. Here´s a quick checklist summarizing the key themes. Remember that Uranus amplifies our actions in the microcosm – as they reach out and influence the macrocosm.
- Look at what matters.
- Look at what you need to do to make it happen.
- Focus on small-scale changes to routine and daily habits.
- Don´t expect staggering success or a financial windfall to save the day.
- Spend a little time each day in the practice of gratitude, prayer, reiki, etc.
- Help others where you can and remember to give back to your service providers. Take no one for granted.
- Watch your gut (and general) health and remember to monitor your food intake.
- Don´t sweat the small stuff, but do draw the line where it matters.
- Remember to take out the trash.
- Honor the Earth in meaningful actions.
- Purify and consecrate your space.
Small actions yield big changes over time.
* * *
For in-depth monthly overviews, join the Tier23 program:
One-off contributions: www.paypal.me/theskypriestess
* * *
Whilst the work I channel, intuit and figure out ultimately comes from Spirit, it still comes through me-as-co-creative a-divine-spark. For legal purposes I share these terms – and I hope you can understand the energetic basis of doing so. We all have to be honored for what we do, and what we bring. That way we keep things sustainable and in integrity.
This post and text is original research material and is copyrighted. You are allowed to share this material for personal, non-commercial and educational use with the proper citations, references and links / tags back to my website and/or my FB page or profile. Clicking ´Share´ on FB or ´Reblog´ on WordPress would be most appropriate. Please obtain my permission first if you want to use this material on your workshop, blog, organization, webpage, book, seminar or for any commercial purpose. All information provided, be it through sessions conducted or this post is non-liable and is not intended to replace professional legal, medical, psychological, psychiatric and/or financial counsel. How you choose to act on this information is up to your own free will and is entirely your responsibility.
Post, Video & Text © Bairavee Balasubramaniam, 2019. All rights reserved