Topics/Questions addressed in this interview (in order of their discussion):
– What is a Priestess?
– Who am I? How did I get started on The Path?
– What is the Nurturing Feminine/Masculine?
– What is the Assertive Masculine/Feminine?
– Astrological Bodies that represent the Feminine/Masculine
– Interpreting Venus & Mars in the Natal Chart
– The Goddess & God in Astrology
– Reinterpreting Juno and Virgo
– The Fiery Venus: Going back to Goddesses Ishtar and Inanna
– The Compassionate Masculine: The Christ Archetype and Lord Shiva
– Eroding Gender Binaries and its Impact on Astrological Interpretation
– The Path of Formlessness / Dissolution
– What is ‘The Shadow’? (Goddess Chinnamasta as Compassion, Saturn as Crone-Love – Reversing the Archetypes and bringing them into balance)
– Nessus & Overcoming the Cycle of Abuse
– Eros & Intimacy
– Re-defining Astrology as a Tool of Healing
+ why everything said in this interview is but one Truth, not fixed, and open to Interpretation and Evolution … breaking through the stereotypes!
Blessings everyone. This is a particularly potent window of time for us all. There’s just so much going on in the skies, more so that usual. I’ll focus on what I am guided to identify as being of greatest use for you to know at this time
THE CAPRICORN NEW MOON – At 9:35 am, December 22nd 2014, the Sun conjuncted the Moon at 0 degrees Cap ’06. New Moons are times of potent beginnings. This is where you set the seeds of intention which you will reap during the Capricorn Full Moon circa July 1st – 2nd, 2015 (depending on where you are in the planet).
Capricorn deals with our relationship with ideas of success, achievement, recognition, power, authority and manifests in our relationships with institutions such as banks and governments. It’s been getting a lot of flack, especially in recent years with the Uranus-Pluto square, one side of which focuses on Capricorn. Remember that power, authority and recognition in themselves are not bad things – they can, in fact, be very useful tools on manifesting the material aspects of your spiritual task, path or paradigm. As long as they are seen as tools, rather than the goal , substance or desired outcome of your path. More on this here – http://wp.me/p4OUNS-fc
Capricorn’s energy is a paradoxical one. On the one hand, it embodies the pinnacle of Material Achievement, the Mountain Goat that has faced all challenges, and reached the Summit that no one else can even come close to. On the other hand, it represents the energy of the Earth Crone. Remember that the most intense form of Earth (Feminine, in astrological tradition) need not only be at the summit (externally), but equally in the Belly or Womb of our planet (internally). A Balanced expression of Capricornian energy achieves material manifestation in harmony, or balance with the deeper aspects of self, connection with Primordial Feminine energy, and particularly the guidance of the Crone of the Grandmother Archetype. You will find this energy in figures such as Goddess Pachamama, Goddess Petchai Amman (Petchai Patti), Goddess Iusaaset (“the grandmother of all deities) Dhumavati-Ma, Goddess Hekate, The Cailleach, Ajima-Ma and other Grandmother / Crone Figures. They will teach you a more balanced form of manifestation, success and achievement that resonates with your needs, and that of the Planet. Remember that the work you do in Capricorn is not just for yourself, but for the Legacy that you ultimately bequeath to future generations (of all species).
The Sun and the Moon were both conjunct asteroid SIVA (2 Capricorn) at this time. Communing with forms of this deity, worship of the Shiva Linga will be extremely beneficial to those on a Path that involves Him. Others may access the same kind of Compassionate, Powerful, Vulnerable (by Choice) Male Energy through other archetypes from different traditions. This is a powerfully Masculine energy that balances the energy of the Feminine Earth brought in by Capricorn. Hooray!
Both the Sun and Moon were squared the Super Galactic Center at 1 Libra, during the New Moon. An interesting challenge in deepening our relationship with the idea of Balance, and the relationship between Self and Other, particularly through the context of partnerships. Both Logos (1 Libra) and Lachesis (29 Virgo) were in the vicinity adding their vibrations to this potent alignment. Logos encourages the use of the detached, rational, logical mind and Lachesis represents the energy of one of the Three Fates. Her role is to measure the length of the thread of any life born into this world, and she has a great deal to do with the destiny you choose and come to manifest at this time.
This becomes a T-Square when we also consider Astraea (translation Star-Maiden) at 1 Aries. The Virgin Goddess Astraea represents the energies of Innocence, Purity and also the ability to bring Justice back into the world (Wikipedia). Personally, I feel that’s just the very start of her energy, and I’ll certainly do a post on her at a later date. In this COSMIC ALIGNMENT (no other word for it), the Star-Maiden asks you to remember your own (Self) origins in the Depths of the Cosmos, as a child of both ‘Earth and Starry Sky’, to borrow a phrase from my mentor.
In other words, there is a very fated choice that you’re making at this time, and it has to do with one of the deepest connections to Source that you could experience and imagine at this stage of your evolution. Not to be taken lightly. Watch the Capricorn Full Moon in July 2015 to see what you’ve set into motion by virtue of your choices.
The New Moon was also involved with a powerful GRAND EARTH TRINE involving 1992 QB 1 at 0 Taurus and Isis-Transpluto at 1 Virgo. 1992 QB 1 relates to the choices we made in the ideology we choose to adhere to, which shapes the way we perceive, interact with and manifest a certain ‘reality’. This meaning-and-reality-making exercise focuses upon your relationship with Resources (internal, such as self worth and external such as finances or an alternative form of economy) – that which you need to exist as a spiritual being in material form. Remember there is no one ideal that appeals to us all, so have the courage to stand to what you truly believe in. Isis-Transpluto’s influence is still being understood by astrologers. From what I understand from Lynn Koiner’s work, it is an energy which relates to the way we seek Balance in our relationships with others, and also where we realize that we can stand on our own too feet. I see it as synthesis of the energies of Libra, Virgo and Scorpio (yikes!), which only emphasizes the themes we’ve been discussing in any case.
So, to make a long story short – the energy of this New Moon is one of Balanced Manifestation of Reality (by your own Choice). It makes me think of something my dad says, that ‘God is the Creator and Man is the Co-Creator’. Let me paraphrase that to say: ‘ The Divine Creates and we Co-Create’.
Other energetic alignments, etc:
(1) SOLSTICE – A biannual event, celebrated on June 21st and Dec 21st each year, when the sun enters Cancer (Water Cardinal sign) and Capricorn (Earth Cardinal sign) respectively. It is the shortest day in the Year in the Northern Hemisphere, a time where the Yule festival is celebrated. In the Southern Hemisphere, it is the longest day – honored by the festival of Litha. No matter where you are on the planet, the Solstice (which I like writing as the Soul-Stice is a pivotal energetic portal in the yearly cycle. We are called to seek a deeper, truer form of Balance. Bear in mind that Balance is not ‘defeating’ or ‘transcending’ one polarity in favour of another. It is acceptance of the Whole, in a pure vibration of Detachment.
(3) URANUS STATIONS DIRECT – A few hours before the Capricorn New Moon, Uranus stationed direct, ending its retrograde. The way in which we receive Guidance, Insights, Downloads from Guides beyond us, e.g. the bridge between the Higher Mind and Cosmos is now Re-activated. The energy moves from the internal to the external. Our source of Awakening is not so rooted now in our psyches, and can come directly do us from external sources, including friend groups and those on a similar spiritual cause.
(3) SATURN SHIFTS INTO SAGITTARIUS – Saturn will move into a new sign on December 23rd (tomorrow, my birthday, yay!). Which means that we’re experiencing the most intense phase of Saturn’s Scorpio energy now as it moves through the Anaretic degree (29 degrees). Karmic tests, trials and breakthroughs which you’ve been putting off will present themselves now as you prepare to move into a whole new 3 year cycle. These tests are likely to be focused upon your relationship with your intimate/sexual/financial partner with whom can merge energies or resources. It also refers to key moments of phases of transition through life-cycle rites (birth, death, rebirth, and so on). Some of you may find this energy expressed through challenges in acquiring resources from others, others through an intense focus upon the trials of Deep Subconscious and Ancestral Karma. Saturn will revisit Scorpio for about 3 months in 2015 as part of its retrograde.
Blessings to all! It’s a lot of information, but then again, it’s a very EPIC time to be alive.