ENERGIES OF THE SKY NOW: 10 NEARLY-EXACT ASPECTS!
Blessings all! … Yowza !!! We’ve got 10 nearly-exact aspects (within a 1 degree orb) in the sky right now, bringing down different threads of energy, experience and opportunities for learning – in the road up to the Uranus/Pluto (final) square on March 16/17, 2015. I’ve summarized them in 4 paragraphs and linked you to previous posts which address certain configurations where appropriate. Exact degrees, dates and times of configurations are given at the end.
(1) Sun conjunct Neptune in Pisces – Our vital energies easily blend with the pursuit of transcendence, spirituality, detached compassion and lack of fixity or form. It’s easier to ‘swim’ in the Cosmic Ocean that connects us all at this time, but be warned of illusions of your own making (dynamics of projection, etc.). Seek the Truth, or the perspective of Love, that reveals the spiritual nature of lessons emerging now, instead of responding to them with ingrained habits such as defensiveness or holding onto an out-dated point of view.
(2) Black Moon Lilith in Virgo opposes Sun (+Neptune) in Pisces – The Sun-Neptune dynamic plays out one of the quintessential duality in spiritual journeying and facilitation. Piscean energy seeks to transcend, dissolve and unfortunately (at times) to escape the material form, rather than seeing Matter an as equal and necessary expression of the Essence of Spirit. The issue of Boundaries tends to become an issue. Black Moon Lilith will not stand for any of this. She will challenge you to find a practical, analytical, hands-on way to anchoring the spiritual energies that Sun/Neptune bring to us. She asks you to nurture the self, before seeking to nurture another that the cycle of receiving and giving can continue. She rejects the exclusion of the Feminine, particularly of her ‘Shadow’ (unknown, often misunderstood) aspects in our contemporary spiritual discourse. She is a powerful moment for female and male spiritualists who Honor the Call of the Dark Goddess and Love, in Her Name. You might find this video also of interest –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C82L1TXltsg
(3) Jupiter in Leo opposite Vesta in Aquarius, trines Uranus in Aries – The energy of the Guru/Guide/Teacher issues his challenge to the Awakening Priest/ess (any kind of Spiritual Facilitator). We are asked to dig into our deepest vulnerabilities that lie at the hearts of our Inner Child. We are asked to move past the pain and back into that warm, rich, generous source of Love and Warmth that we all have the capacity to embody. Vesta asks you to ‘sacrifice’ a particular perspective that may be holding you back from viewing this lesson – and then to share what you have learnt with the collective. It will require a certain degree of detachment from the Egoic sense of ‘I hurt/am hurt/have been hurt’ that is associated with cycles of hurt, wounding, or victimization. This does not mean that pain does not exist, it means that you can view it from a perspective that no longer needs to carry for that particular cycle of experience. Vesta is also sextiled Uranus – so you may find a certain bolt of awakening or insight that can help you transcend an older layer of Self, to discover a more authentic one. The Jupiter-Uranus trine activates the role of Uranus in creating this Bridge of Awakening and Transcendence of/through the Self.
(4) Mercury in Aquarius trines the North Node in Libra, sextiles the South Node in Aries – We are challenged to find ways to seek a more detached, deeper, inclusive, and accepting idea of ‘Balance’. Balance is not the erasure of all that is unpleasant, or the acceptance of abuse – it seeks to find a just way in which all can Co-Exist. Boundaries may need to be drawn, but with words that come from compassion rather than Anger or Defensiveness. Drawn upon past lessons to see where you may learn from your past responses to similar situations.
(5) Saturn Trines Juno Retrograde as part of the Grand Fire Trine with Mars and Venus in Aries – http://wp.me/p4OUNS-l2
(6) Jupiter Retrograde inconjuncts Pluto – as part of the Month-Long Yod –http://wp.me/p4OUNS-jY
(7) Uranus squares Pluto – we’ve been talking about these two for three years now 😀 a future article will spell out the exact impact of the final, seventh square!
Dates and degrees of aspects, based on GMT/UTC
February 21 – Saturn trines Juno Retrograde (4 Sagittarius – Leo)
February 25 – Vesta sextiles Uranus (14 Aquarius – Aries)
Februrary 26 – Sun conjuncts Neptune (7 Pisces)
February 27 – Jupiter Retrograde opposes Vesta (15 Leo – Aquarius); Mercury trines North Node, sextiles South Node (11 Aquarius – Libra – Aries); Jupiter Rx inconjuncts Pluto (14 Leo – Capricorn)
March 1 – Sun opposes Black Moon Lilith (10 Pisces – Virgo)
March 3 – Jupiter Retrograde trines Uranus (14 Leo – Aries)
March 4 – Mercury conjuncts Vesta (17 Aquarius)
March 16 – Uranus squares Pluto (15 Aries-Capricorn, late in the evening)
** there’ll be a lot of other stuff going on as well – this list is relevant to the preceding discussion. Also, the 10 aspect figure naturally changes if you include more astrological bodies into consideration.
Blessings to all, and I hope this is of use in understanding the complexity and intensity of the energies now.
Text © Bairavee Balasubramaniam, 2015
Dice Image: Green-d10-dice.png by Krdan; Multi-license: GFDL and cc-by-3.0 on Wikimedia Commons